Friday, February 27, 2009

An Experiment


I had a lot of "experiments" as a young boy that did not end well. Just ask my old man, he reminds me every chance he gets 35 years later. Like the time I tasted a miniscule piece of an elephant ear plant. Be advised, don’t do it. Or the time I tried to see what it would be like to be blind, so I closed my eyes and tried to walk to the end of my grandparents dock. The height of this dock was about 10 feet off of the river bank. Lets just say I was lucky it was high tide because I only made it about 5 steps.
Wyatt was in the car with Pam and decided he needed to test the cigarette lighter. Why he thought that the best way to do this experiment was to touch it to the end of his nose, I’m not quite sure.

5 comments:

toomuchcountry said...

Smoke 'em if ya snot 'em.

toomuchcountry said...

Maybe a mole will grow on the tip of his nose to cover up the burn mark.

Zach37082 said...

You must still have a car from the 80's if it has a "cigarette lighter" vs. a "power point."

Anonymous said...

Just wait 35 year. Sr.

Ozzy Jr Fest said...

it hurt too no kidding