Friday, November 28, 2008

Top Ten Disturbing Things That Were Said While Setting Up an Air Mattress With My Father-In-Law

Thanksgiving at the inlaws means you have make shift sleeping arrangements. Setting up the air mattress with a 73 year old man can yield some entertaining comments.

10. Is it in far enough?
9. Feel it. Is it hard enough yet?
8. It isn’t going to work if you don’t keep it pushed up in there.
7. You have to use a certain size thing to stick in.
6. Do we need to try to stick it in the other hole?
5. This one isn’t getting it done like the other one was.
4. Do you have something to punch through this membrane?
3. Its supposed to hold it in there while you screw this thing on.
2. This hole is too big, its gonna leak out.
1. Let me get on my knees before you pull it out.

7 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

That's what she said...

crsing1129 said...

I would imagine at 73, you've tried every way to make it fit. Next time try "lifting it up!"

toomuchcountry said...

At least he didn't say "a felt covering makes the rubber feel a lot better".

Anonymous said...

that was SO worth the click!

Anonymous said...

you said membrane...

Jay G said...

Never a dull moment.

Mary said...

I think you have the same warped-perverted mind I have got!! Must be a Nelson thing!! How did you not piss your pants laughing?? I would of!!