Monday, November 3, 2008

Hmmm

Gotta make some more beer tonight because our latest batch spoiled. I want to cry when I have to pour 5 gallons of love and hard work on to the compost pile. I am 90% sure that our problem is with the liquid yeast we are using. I tasted a little of it after I poured out our latest batch and it was bad. So, we will now use dry yeast only.

On a more happy note, I began growing my moustache for Moustache May this week. You find out who your true friends are when you have a luxurious moustache.

My first velvet painting arrived last week. The Great Brandini has agreed to display my collection at his new office.

2 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

I imagine it's difficult to say good-bye to something you care so much for..

Jay G said...

You ought to have a killer stache by May.