Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Graduate!




Ashlee is my oldest daughter, she turned 21 last week and last night graduated from Xray tech school. She is currently taking her state boards and looking for a job. I am very proud of her. She has come an extremely long way since she stole that woman's car who was on her death bed. But that is another story. Tonight we are going to celebrate at a local club called Silverado's. I am pretty sure it isn't my kind of hang out, but I am going to have some fun anyway.




So, at the graduation, after the commencement speech (which was pretty good) a bat started flying around inside the venue. It disrupted the ceremony the rest of the way through. It was very entertaining because people in the audience would be screaming as it swooped over their heads and none of the presenters said a word about it, even though they were getting harassed as well.

8 comments:

toomuchcountry said...

Mayday! Mayday!

toomuchcountry said...

Is Silverados on Murfreesboro Rd near Briley? If so, that's the old Wrangler's. Man oh man, we spent a few college nights back in the day getting 2 for 1 in that country honky tonk.

Ozzy Jr Fest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Zombie said...

$5 'drink or drown' in my day..... fine establishment.

Robbie and Kim said...

Ozzy, Why didn't you just bite the head off the bat and be done with it?

Unknown said...

Congrats to your daughter! I graduated a year ago, and I still have not found a job. I wish her luck. But I do not have a X-Ray degree; business degrees don't mean much these days.

I hope you are doing well.

-Jenlover

ASHLEE! said...

so this picture is awful of me!! i dont like it you could have picked a better one!

toomuchcountry said...

The rad tech at my ortho today suggested she check at TN Orthpaedic Alliance.