Thursday, April 30, 2009

Horror and Ink


The annual Tattoo and Horror festival is an event I look forward to every year. It is a pretty big event year after year. Horror stars come and sign autographs, take pictures answer questions, while in another hall the buzz of tattoo machines fill the air. I don't know a thing about horror films, but I love to watch the kids go gaga over some of these "stars." The guy that played "Leather Face" just looks like a regular dude to me, but apparently, he is really something special.

Here are what I thought were the highlights


  • I got tattooed at the show for the first time.

  • The belly dancing show never gets old

  • Teddy did 18 piecings, so he can pay his rent this month

  • Tom Zombie sang from memory the forth verse of the beloved hymn "Just as I am" (long story)

  • I gave a dude $5 to take a picture with him and his fakeness

  • I mistakenly called this bald girl with tattoos on her head "man"

  • I feel good about missing Sideshow Benny hanging irons from his scrotum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a guy or girl on the picture with you?

Jay G said...

Is that the original Elivra?