Friday, July 16, 2010

Dog Days of Summer



Poco is in trouble with a branch of the United States Government. It has been alleged that she bit the mailman. Mind you, these accusations are contradicted by eye witness accounts at the scene. Where is the justice here? What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? What about due process? Does she not get the opportunity to confront her accuser? Poco is feeling very disenfranchised because of the oppression brought on by this decision. Does this look like the face of a criminal? I think not. What I do think is that our mail man is lazy and doesn't want to walk to our door anymore and what better excuse than to blame a perfectly innocent and defenseless animal of a crime she did not commit. Poco will now throw herself at the mercy of the court of public opinion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure that severe mental and physical anguish were inflicted by this viscious dog!! I know that I would be scarred s**tless to come into your yard. I admire the bravery of this poor goverment employee.