Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Real Answers

There are several questions that many people ask me almost daily, and I'd like to answer them here and now so that we can intelligently discuss beer, tattoos, women, giving back to the community, or something that interests you. Warning: These are the smart ass answers, but truthful nonetheless.



1) Do you see everything blue through those glasses?
No, they are prescription and without them everything is blurry.


2) How much did that tattoo cost?
A lot less than your Lexus and it will last longer.


3) How can you give blood when you were just tattooed?
If you weren't tattooed in prison, under a bridge, or on a bar stool (you know who you are) you can give blood if you were just tattooed.


4) How much do you get paid for your platelets?
The Red Cross doesn't pay for any blood product. I give because there are very sick people that need something that I can give them.


5) Is that moustache for some kind of contest?
No, I just enjoy spending time twisting it. You should grow one yourself. If you are physically unable, I may let you twist mine.


6) How does your wife like the beard?
She hates it. She hates the moustache as well. Thanks for asking.


7) What kind of beer do you make?
Beer that chicks will enjoy drinking.


8) You work in audit, does that mean you a numbers guy?
I like the numbers on my pay check. If they were higher, I would like them more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you enjoy answering those kind of questions. I guess only People who care about you or like you would ask you questions.

Jay G said...

You left out, "How did you get to be so awesome?"

Lois and Jon said...

What about getting a body piercing under a bridge or on a bar stool...does that count?