Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bed Time Prayers II

Ozzy Jr. likes this girl in his class. His idea of courting her is to send people to her to ask if he likes her or to write down his phone # and address on a piece of paper and give it to her. So, in the car last night we are trying to give him suggestions on how to act.
Talk to her about her softball team, what position she plays, etc.
Ask her if she is on facebook.
Ask her to check out your blog.
See if she likes football, maybe you can talk about your fantasy team.
None of these are good ideas because Mrs Ozzy has never been a girl, and I have never tried to get a girl to like me.
Fast forward to prayer time.
Ozzy : "Dear Jesus and God"
Mrs Ozzy: "Please be with Ashlee, Kelsey and Granpa."
Ozzy Jr: "and please help me and Sarah to have a love connection.
Love, sincerely the Nelsons. Amen"

2 comments:

toomuchcountry said...

Always imagined Jesus with long hair, a beard, and sandals. Never once have I visualized him as Chuck Woolery...but I guess I will now.

Lois and Jon said...

Priceless.