Tuesday, March 17, 2009

His First Ass Whippin







I had baseball practice so Pam took the puppies to puppy class with my daughter. I think everything went good until the end of class when a seven month old mastiff unprovoked grabbed my 20lb puppy "Icee" by the neck and commenced to lifting him off the ground and shaking him. Pam valiantly jumped in and in trying to break the death grip was bitten by Icee on the thumb, which hit a vein and she began bleeding like a victim of a jordin tootoo fight. Finally, the dog let go, the owner (this older woman that has no business with a dog that will eventually weigh more than she does) gracefully cleaned up Icee's bodily functions which he understandably lost control of during the ordeal. When Pam looked up she said there were people 3 deep looking into the training area of the store. They should have charged admission. These pics are of both sides of his neck.

Pam's thumb is sore, but getting better, both she and Icee are on antibiotics. I need to call the manager and tell him it would be wise to cover Icee's vet bill.

5 comments:

Lois and Jon said...

Oh my goodness! I am with you - what's that lady doing with a mastiff, anyway?? Poor Icee!!

toomuchcountry said...

MMA UFC - Mastiff Martial Arts Ultimate Fighting Canines!

Justin said...

I really don't think *I* could manage a dog that size.

You DID name your dog after a delicious treat. Next time name your puppy "Shit Sandwich" and no one will try to eat him.

Ozzy Nelson said...

I kind of wanted to name him "Poundcake", I guess it's a good thing I was over ruled.

Ozzy Jr Fest said...

i came up with name