Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Make Me Sick

Day 1
Day 2

Day 3


Day 4

Day 5


We were out with friends on Saturday night, and they took a picture of me and Mrs Ozzy with my phone. I looked at the phone and thought to myself how much of a fat sumbitch I look. It's funny how a person can look in the mirror every day and think one thing, then look at a photo and think, "howthehell did this happen?"
That is when I decided I would take a picture of my fat face every day and post it to the internet. No cropping, color adjustment, brightness, just as it is. Since it has been a few days since my revelation, I have several posts to do here. I vow to post a photo of my fat face until it is no longer fat, whether I like it or not.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That first photo is very "Michael Eades"

Yun said...

I always wonder the same thing for myself :)

Jay G said...

You chin already looks smaller after five days. Maybe it was infected??