Gotta make some more beer tonight because our latest batch spoiled. I want to cry when I have to pour 5 gallons of love and hard work on to the compost pile. I am 90% sure that our problem is with the liquid yeast we are using. I tasted a little of it after I poured out our latest batch and it was bad. So, we will now use dry yeast only.
On a more happy note, I began growing my moustache for Moustache May this week. You find out who your true friends are when you have a luxurious moustache.
My first velvet painting arrived last week. The Great Brandini has agreed to display my collection at his new office.
Mayday Open Mic Thursday Press Release
10 years ago
2 comments:
I imagine it's difficult to say good-bye to something you care so much for..
You ought to have a killer stache by May.
Post a Comment